woensdag 1 november 2017

Geranium Expansion Pack Fall tour


Today I'm honoured to participate in the international blog tour to show a few of the endless options of the Geranium Expansion Pack. I'm sure the Geranium dress doesn't need an introduction anymore. Now Rae from Made by Rae added sleeves, collars, a bow, a sash and so much more.


The pattern is meant for woven fabrics, but I'd like to show you that knits can work as well. I used the fabulous soft French Terry designed by See You at Six. This particular fabric is called Maple Seeds and I bought the last piece available in all of Belgium and the Netherlands combined. In less than a week it was completely sold out.


Back to the Geranium dress. I choose the bodice extension option, fitted sleeves and a collar. The advantage of sewing with knits is that I could skip the zipper. I did't change anything to the fit, it's perfect as it is for knits too.


My girl loves her new fall dress, I can assure you this dress will be worn all the time. For more See You at Six creations stay tuned ;-) Also keep following the blog tour, my friend Laurence is up next!



Pattern: Geranium Expansion Pack - Made by Rae
Fabric: Maple Seeds French Terry - See You at Six



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooh leuk gedaan Sylvia! Dat is echt een topstofje he 👌🏼 Ik zou er niet aan gedacht hebben om het in tricot te doen. Tof idee!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's so beautiful!!! I love your knit jersey mods for this dress. Thank you so much for joining our tour!!

    xo
    Rae

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik zou er niet aan gedacht hebben om het in tricot te doen. Tof idee!


    ทางบ้าน

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen