vrijdag 1 juli 2016

Anspired

Today is Anspired day and we'll all show you creations inspired by An from Straightgrain! When I think of An I see color blocking and a lot of mustard colored creations. I decided to follow her example and I made a Saudade Sundress from my daughter. Let the summer holiday start now!




I used the beautiful fabrics from Petite Couture, you can find more pictures of the dress and an ice cream sewing tutorial here.


As I turned out I'm not the only who loves this dress, Marleen made a lovely version of the same sundress. Check out the other blogs below for more Anspired inspiration!




8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hihi, dat is leuk zeg, Anspired day!! Prachtig jurkje ook!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so sweet! What an awesome sundress!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's gorgeous! I love the colours. Thanks so much for joining in!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Zo'n prachtig jurkje, Sylvia! Ik ben helemaal verliefd op de kleurtjes. En zo'n superlief gebaar, die #anspired verrassing! Ik heb de hele dag op wolkjes gelopen gisteren, en ben vandaag eigenlijk nog altijd wat van mijn melk ;-) Een dikke kus! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a beautiful dress :) Anspired indeed :) Let the summer begin!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen